Sunday, January 28, 2018

Research MBA Programs :: Comparing Business Schools in Europe - Help ! - Research MBA Programs

Author: AhmedTarek
Subject: Comparing Business Schools in Europe - Help !
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:43 pm (GMT -8)

Hey guys, I wonder if you could help me with finding a link of an article I stumbled upon once containing a comprehensive table comparing GRE scores, GMAT Scores, mid-range, average, acceptance rate, the class size of different universities in Europe such as Insead, London Business School, IE, IESE, HEC, Cambridge, and Judge..etc.

I stumbled upon it once and I forgot to save it, would appreciate it very much if someone could share with me its link in case you have it since I canĂ¢€™t find it again!



from Research MBA Programs http://ift.tt/2DRual7
via IFTTT

No comments: