Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Research MBA Programs :: Which b schools should I look at considering my profile? - Research MBA Programs

Author: gk_shan
Subject: Which b schools should I look at considering my profile?
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:33 pm (GMT -8)

I'm an Indian female engineering graduate, currently working as a Data Analyst (Digital Marketing) in a reputed IT products company in Chennai. I'm 29 months into this job, right after my under grad. I'm also into my NGO/NPO which is a registered one, for the past 4 years. I'm the Founder and President of it. We've done quite some commendable programs over the years. I also have some decent extra curricular that I did well during college. Coming to my acads part of my profile, it's not bright enough I must say. 85.6, 78.25 & 69.4 in 10th, 12th and under grad respectively.

My last attempt in CAT (MBA entrance test in India) was a serious one (CAT 2017) but I failed miserably compared to my mock tests and scores. I'm getting calls from the New IIMs, just like last year (for CAT 2016) when I cracked the interviews and got admits to all of them.
But prep wise I did well this time and cracked questions in critical and logical aspects. Yet the test day was totally not mine for some abstract reasons that I cannot justify. With all this said, it will take roughly a month or two for a good shot at GMAT for me.

I'm looking at countries like the Nordics, Germany, France, Netherlands and Canada, when it comes to GMAT.

So what should be my target score, strategy, plan, timeline, realistic options and the like?

TIA.



from Research MBA Programs http://ift.tt/2Bocmc3
via IFTTT

No comments: